Tuesday, September 12, 2006

You might need a dictionary around me...

I turn two-years old tomorrow, and I am still working on my pronunciation, so I put together this little glossary of terms to help you when I speak to you: Wo-Wo: Dog Mimi: When I am referencing myself Chikchiz: Chuck E. Cheese Ya-Ya: Jana Alayra Up: Put a blanket over me, or, Daddy is working upstairs, or, button up a shirt, or, driving up a hill Pop: Balloon Courtney...2: There are two people named Courtney Yee: My Dad's name Ahhhhhhh: Refreshing sound after taking a sip of water More to Come!

1 Comments:

Blogger NoBadDaysCourtney said...

my favorite is ooohp and the cover of her mouth with her hand with her eyes squinted followed by the laughter. Dang I love your kid.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006 at 9:53:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home