Monday, October 30, 2006

bella: october's favourite things

My Dad said that maybe once a month I should let you know all the things that I love in life... here goes... I love: Hiding from People - come to the door, I'll hide. Did something wrong, I'll hide. Daiper needs changing, I'll hide. Running around naked - as soon as you take my clothes off, I'll try to run away and cruise around naked and screaming. Talking non-stop - most of the time I don't make sense, but I love to talk and repeat myself until I am heard Play-Doh - blue is my favorite color and blue play-doh is especially awesome. I love to make cell phones with play-doh The number 2 - ask me any question that involves number, and I will answer with "two" Helping Mummy with Leighton - I am good with getting wet-wipes and daipers... and I always help with burping, thats my favorite part

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

how do you spell favorite in Australia? JG

Wednesday, November 8, 2006 at 10:32:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home