Tuesday, November 28, 2006

bella: tagged by courtney (not sure what tagging is...

That funnny girl Courtney (2) tagged me to fill out this little questionnare... here goes... I don't know.... why I can't drink juice all day long I talk... all the time when I am in my car seat... usually I say "up and down, up and down, up and down..." I love... helping Mum with Baby Leighton My best friend... is my Cousin Alex. She bought me a shawl yesterday. My first real kiss... whoa... haven't gone there yet. I hate it when people... think that I am not the centre of attention Love is... giving people hugs and kisses when they don't ask for it Marriage is... a long way away Somewhere, someone is thinking... why is Bella so ding-dang cute? I'll always... want to do something with my Daddy The last time I cried was because... I couldn't wear my shoes to bed My cell phone... is real, but out of service. I call Papa on it all the time When I wake up in the morning... I call for my Daddy Before I go to sleep at night... I pray for Pa. He is at home. Right now I am thinking about... why my toy dog Wowo's nose broke off Babies are...my little brother Today I...put on my magic pants before I took my nap Tonight I will...put my pajamas on and play with my new friend Sim Tomorrow I will... have a day pretty much like today I really want... some juice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home