Sunday, January 28, 2007

bella: january's favorite things

Check me toes: I love to pull my socks off and get rid of the fuzz between my toes. I do this at least half-a-dozen times a day. One of my favorite places to do this is while I am in my carseat. Chapstick: I love to put chapstick on my lips, keep chapstick in my jean pockets, put chapstick on my parents' lips, as well as on an unsuspecting Leighton! M&M's: I love to eat them, ask for them, look for them, request them, and share them! Dorothy: From the Wiggles. She is on my underpants that I get to wear if I go on the big toilet. I love Dorothy the Dinosaur Taking Pictures: Daddy showed me how to take pics with a little digital camera. Even though there is a view screen I like to hold the camera right up by my eye. My Backpack: What can I say. I pray for it, I care for it, and I like to tell people about it. Church School: I really like to going to my special class, nearly as much as I love seeing my Mummy or Daddy when they come and pick me up. Daddy asked me what I learned there yesterday. I said "Jesus". He liked my answer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home