Wednesday, August 1, 2007

bella: my first pet!

We were out and about heading to Staples for some ink cartridges yesterday evening, and Daddy told me that he had a secret store we were going to go to. I was excited! It was a pet store. I said I wanted a pet dog, my parents told me I was getting a pet fish! I picked out a sweet purple aquarium, and we got four goldfish. My Dad told me they were super expensive, but the price for th fish read 24 cents each. I guess that's a lot of money?! The man put them in a special bag, we put them in our car and headed home. Daddy helped me put the tank together and before long they were all in their new home. The fish are named: Tina, Yaya, Penelope, and JoJo. You should come and visit them sometime, they would love to meet you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home