Wednesday, September 19, 2007

bella: a letter my Daddy found

My Daddy found this letter he wrote to me whe he was away back near Christmas last year... here is what it said... Bella, I missed you this week -I wish I could come in and see your smiling face first thing in the morning -I wish I could smell your stinky breath, but still give you a kiss anyway because I love you so much -I wish I could have picked out some cool clothes for you to wear, then send you in to see Mum so she can check you out -I wish you could have asked me to sit down and eat breakfast with you at your little table -I wish you could have come up and visited me in my office to show off your hairstyle -I wish I could have helped you put your shoes on, even though you think you can do it yourself -I wish I could have told you stories about the adventures of Alex and Izzy -I wish you could have helped me change Leighton's daiper -I wish I could have heard you say "go home", even though we were pulling out of our driveway -I wish I could have heard you say "eat" as soon as we finished dinner -I wish I could have put your warm snuggly pyjamas on you -I wish we could have prayed together for all the people in the world you remember -I wish you could give me a kiss and a squeeze before bed, even before I ask for one -I wish I could see you smiling as you cozy up to Wo-Wo and close your eyes I'll see you tonight and stop wishing!

1 Comments:

Blogger NoBadDaysCourtney said...

Bells...you've got some great parents.

Sunday, September 23, 2007 at 9:06:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home