Monday, November 26, 2007

leighton: november news

Hey, it's Leighton, haven't blogged in a while, so I thought I would let you know the latest in my world! -I'm still not walking, but it's cool, my parents can pick me up and take me most places! -I am walking with the assistance of whatever I can push around be it a chair, stroller, small animal or slow-moving adult. -I love eating food and can chow down foods of all kind. Rice, meat, vegetables, whatever. -I can wave both hello and goodbye. They are subtly different. -I like to point at things. -I am not afraid to jump on my sister, bite, pull her hair or growl at her. -I love to smile. -I am loud. -I need milk in my veins as soon as I wake up, or it's rough for everyone involved. -I am loved by everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home