Tuesday, February 26, 2008

bellannati

We just got back form Cincinnati last night... let me tell you a bit about our trip! -Our flights were fun - i got to eat pizza in Houston and then go on a really small plane from Houston to Cincinnati. It was snowing in Cincinnati and really really cold. -Daddy and I got to share a bed! I liked snuggling and kicking him in the middle of the night. -I got to play with lots of people... Neely, Misha, Dylan, Molly, Abbey Jane, Funny Allison, and had fun with Hide-and-Seek with Cassie. -My mini-teacup set was great to play with on the plane, and once Daddy combined this with Play-Doh it didn't fall of the tray! -I got to wear my ugg-boots all weekend long

1 Comments:

Blogger NoBadDaysCourtney said...

Bella Jaye I missed your guts...can't wait to see you again!

Tuesday, February 26, 2008 at 9:42:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home