Thursday, January 1, 2009

The New Year Sarti Party Update!

Bella: I am now 4, but like telling people I am four and a half. I got a bike before Christmas and a helmet for Christmas. Though the bike is still a bit big I like wearing my helmet around when riding things like my Jeep. Though I don't watch a lot of TV, I like watching Handy Manny with Leighton, and Upside Down with Nana. I really like drawing and always spend part of my day drawing. I like spelling out people's names, and am working on drawing flowers lately. I am enjoying preschool, and really like my teacher. I have a few friends in class and one of them lives in our neighborhood. I get to draw and create lots of fun things at preschool. In a few weeks I am going to go to Kenya (it's a country in Africa). I am going with my Mommy. I'll tell you more about it soon. I used to be really scared of the different characters at Disneyland, but now I am really brave to go up and hug them and take my picture with them! Leighton: I turned two in October, but if you listen to me talk you might think I am a little older! With Bella around teaching me new words I come up with new funny things all the time! My favorite thing to do is play with a ball. Throwing, kicking, hitting... I can play sports all day. I also like drawing (with Bella), play-doh (with Bella) and occasionally playing with cars. I just got a scooter form Santa so I have been learning to ride that in the last week. I am a good, but sometimes messy eater. I love my mac & Cheese, yoghurt, and cinnamon roll from Bagels & Brew. Mom and Dad say it's a good day when they don't have to change my shirt more than once, but I think as a boy I can get at least two shirts dirty per day right?! I have my own plane. It's blue. I see it i nthe sky sometimes. My Daddy has a plane too. I think it's black. It's in Australia right now. I just started asking "why?" all the time, though I really don't know why I am asking. My favorite show is Handy Manny. He is really good at fixing things. Lola: I just turned 8 months old today. I really like sitting up now, but when I am not sitting up I am rolling to my destination. I can roll either way and even do a little crawling backwards. I love to eat anything that's in sight, and though I can be a tough crowd, once you get a smile out of me it'll be worth it. My brother and sister love to keep me company and try picking me up and stealing my toys. I play along with it, and sometime spit up on them. I really love my Mommy and sometimes cry when she leaves the room. People say I have her voicebox too. If you dress me in the right colors it really accentuates my strawberry blond hair!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home