Saturday, December 30, 2006

bella: december's favourite things

Here is a short list of the things I have loved in December... Happy New Year: I love to sing the "Wish You A Merry Christmas", but I only sing the word "happy" in the "and a Happy New Year" part. Counting: I am reaching new counting horizons, and I don't get stuck on two any more. I can count to ten, but in no particular order. Elmo: I asked Santa 'Elmo please", and on Christmas he brought me one. He must be a man of his word. Talking: My handle on the English language is really blossoming. I enjoy using words such as "underpants" and putting combinations of words together to form a sentence. Other favorite words include: water, Jeep, upstep, downsteps, backseat, pyjama, and walk. Jumping: I love to jump and I love to climb. Snowclothes: I loved getting all rugged up in the snow, with my snowpants, jacket, hat, mittens, and snowboats. And after 15 minutes in the cold outside, I love to go back in and have my Dad take it all off again! Leighton: I love to give him lots of kisses and try to hold him whenever I can. I love to help him with his pacifier when it falls out of his mouth, and to identify which number he went when Mum changes his daiper.

1 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

Since your children are American citizens, I think they should blog with American grammar.

Pajamas
Favorite

etc.

But that's just my opinion.

Tuesday, January 2, 2007 at 12:42:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home