Sunday, January 28, 2007

leighton: january's favourite things

Smiling: I love to smile.. after I wake up from a nap, at my sister, at my parents, at strangers, at inanimate objects. Sleeping: Mmmmm sleep. Put me on my stomach for a nap and I am out for hours! Sitting Up: I am trying to sit up, I don't know how, but I want it. I love it when my parents help me sit up. Spitting Up: I don't mind a little vomit, any time of the day. Watch out, I can go dribble style, chunky, or full projectile. I have a lot of versatility. HDTV: If you need me to settle down, just plop me in front of the plasma TV, just make sure it is on one of the HD channels. I need to be careful, I may be turning into a HD snob like my Dad. Bath Time: I enjoy a good bath, it relaxes me, just not enough that you need to drain and wash the tub (unwanted floaters). My parents appreciate that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home