Saturday, October 13, 2007

leighton's update

Hi, this is Leighton, thought I would let you know the latest happenings in my exciting life! -I can't walk quite yet, but I crawl like a banchee, I love standing up and walking being held by Bella on my tippy-toes. -I really don't care for that baby food stuff, I like a real meal, just something off of Bella's plate, or my parents' plate. -I really like all the cars I got from my birthday party, and I can scoot a car along the ground really good. -I still really like to sleep at least 11.5hrs a night. My parents love me for this. -I love crawling all over Bella... but sometimes I pull her hair a little too much. -I don't really spit up any more, but everyone once in a while I like to give Mom and Dad a glimpse of life as "spew-child" -I turn 1 year old this week! That's all for now... Leighton

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home