Wednesday, February 27, 2008

leighton: my face

I've had this "thing" on my face for a few months now... I thought maybe it was a pimple, but I am not hitting puberty just yet, then I thought maybe it was a beauty spot a la Cindy Crawford. But, it was neither. My doctor didn't want any part of it, so he sent me to the Pediatric Dermatologist (too hard to pronounce). After having my Mommy hold me down, the doc went to work and ended up pulling out this little ball of oil that as about as big as a kernel of corn! Who would have thought that thing was sitting inside my face?! The synopsis: a dermoid cyst. Now removed and I am looking good!

2 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

Leighton, I had a cyst in my face too! Now we are totally friends!

Wednesday, February 27, 2008 at 9:18:00 PM PST  
Blogger NoBadDaysCourtney said...

YIKES!!!!!!!!

Thursday, February 28, 2008 at 8:58:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home