Friday, March 14, 2008

bella: banged my head

The other day I was sitting on the counter (bench) at our house... well, I lost my balance and then tumbled all the way to the tile floor. The side of my face took most of the impact. It hurt! I was a little off-color for the rest of the day, then just before dinner started throwing up. Mommy and Daddy didn't like this, so we got to to the ER so the doctor could check me out. The doctor said everything appeared fine, then I thought I would throw up in front of him. So, he said it was time for CT (cat) scan. We went i na special room, and I didn't see any cats anywhere, but what I did see was a table that went into a huge donut. I got to take the ride on the table into the donut and was a very brave girl. After doing the scan the doctor took a look and he said everything was alright, but that Mommy and Daddy had to keep an eye on me that night. well, it all ends well, I am fine now. Please make sure if you ever fall, try not to fall on your face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home